Policy & Booking Conditions
- Visitors are requested to report in time (7.00 am to 7.30 am for morning safari & 2.30 to 3.00 pm for evening Safari) for the safari and it is also informed that visitors reporting after the reporting time will not be allowed to take safari.
- The reservation of visitor(s) reporting after the reporting time will be automatically cancelled and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR SUCH CANCELLATION.
- Visitors are requested not to wear white or bright colour dresses during safari.
- For cancellation on reservations made in office and in online, the visitors are requested to refer our Cancellation Policy
- Visitors are requested to bring a valid ID proof in original while reporting for safari.
- Charges for Still camera & Handy cam is not included in booking charges and will b collected separately on reporting.
- Visitors are requested to note that bookings once made they are not transferable in anyway.
- Cancellation before 48 hours before reporting time 50% will be deducted.
- Cancellation before 24 hours before reporting time 75% will be deducted.
- Cancellation within 24 hours before reporting time no refunds